Sunday, February 26, 2012

Small Business Management and Help


Every couple of years I re-read this book and every time I'm glad I did. I bet I've read it at least 7 times.

This year I'm buying a bunch to give out to business owners that seems especially receptive to the idea of creating a great business.

On a side note the Kindle price for this book is higher than the paperback version, does that seem right to you? Not to me.

Anyway, here's a link for it and yes, if you order it thru this link I'll make about 2cents, so thank you in advance, if you do.

Learning from is part of running and changing is needed to be successful over time. Here's a post on old school simple sales and marketing lessons I've learned though experience.

Either way, get your hands on this book if you run a business or should I say if your business is running you. Also, take a look at this article "Can Owning a Small Business make you Wealthy?"




For other interesting blogs from interesting people visit TheHub click here









No comments:

Post a Comment